CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Stealing the Preacher - Karen Witemeyer This is a captivatingly beautiful story from start to finish.After being kidnapped by an outlaw for his daughter’s birthday Crockett is a little alarmed to say the least. The story was fast paced and had a perfect blend of humor and romance. There were also some great lessons in this story that I will carry with me forever. The author has a way with words and I really enjoyed how she handled the issues of faith in this story.Crockett is the younger brother of Travis and I was really anxious to hear his story. He is a man of faith and hard work. His strong heart and caring nature made me fall in love with him right along with Joanna. I also liked seeing how much he grew throughout the book and that even though they met under some strange situations he gave both Joanna and her father a chance. Joanna is a sweet young girl who only wanted to fulfill a promise to her mother. She is courageous and strong willed much like her father, but has a kind heart and would do anything for her loved ones. I enjoyed getting to know more about her and seeing the relationship between her and Crockett bloom. The romance is sweet and heartwarming. It wasn’t rushed at all and I loved all of the sweet moments between Crockett and Joanna. This is a beautiful story full of hope and romance that I would recommend to all readers!