CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Braeden and Janne: Beyond Camelot, Brother Knights - Kathye Quick Adventure and romance clash in this unforgettable story of love and duty.I loved the beautiful descriptions and how they made you feel as if you were right there with the characters. The plot was fast paced and full of surprises. The way magic was blended into this historical setting was perfect and only added to the fairytale like feel to this story.Janne is a beautiful and caring woman. She is also stubborn, especially when it comes to Braeden. I really enjoyed getting to know her and see how she handled her magic and the fact that it isn't as widely accepted as it used to be.Braeden is a noble, strong, and courageous man. He was a great partner for Janne even when they didn't exactly see eye to eye. The banter between these two was so much fun and you could really tell how much they cared for one another.The romance in the story was sweet and well paced. Giving us time to get to know the characters and for them to get to know and respect each other. I could really feel the chemistry between these two and felt that they would make it together no matter what the future held.This is magical story that you will not be able to put down!