CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Pretty Dark Nothing - Heather L. Reid Dreams are more than they seem.This is a thrilling story that will keep you up at night!I loved the eerie atmosphere that this author creates and the nightmarish imagery that will put you right there with Quinn and Aaron.The mystery and suspense added to the eerie atmosphere surrounding these characters. I had a great time trying to figure everything out!Quinn is strong and determined girl. She is no stranger to hard work, but these nightmares have taken over her life. I liked that she never gave up and though she could be a bit stubborn she was a good hearted person.Aaron is used to being different. He is a psychic and thats how he meets up with Quinn, but his amnesia is a problem. It will take all his skills and courage to recover his lost memories and help Quinn get rid of her demons. He was a fun character and I liked getting to know more about him. The mystery of his amnesia kept me guessing a lot of the book.With a fast paced plot and more twists and turns that you can count this is one book you won't want to miss.