CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Wild Ones, Vol. 1 - Kiyo Fujiwara Wild Ones is a fun and crazy ride with aside if romance!Sachi is a sweet young girl who has just lost her mother. On top of everything else she fins out that her long lost grandfather who has just asked her to stay with him is part of the Yakuza! Throughout his series she learns more about her new family and even herself. I had a lot of fun seeing the antics of the yakuza members who were more like giant teddy bears than gangster members. Although the favorite member was definitely Rakuto because he had to be one of the sweetest and cutest members there was! His tried to keep his relationship with Sachi strictly professional even though deep down he loved her more than anything in the world. He had an interesting back story and I couldn’t help, but root for both him and Sachi. They made such a cute couple. There was also a lot of inner turmoil and trials that these characters had to go through to stay together and each one only made them stronger.This is a sweet and humorous read that Shojo fans will not want to miss! Art: The art was cute and I will give it a 4/5!