CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Demon Love Spell, Vol. 1 - Mayu Shinjo This Priestess has spunk!Miko is a Shrine Maiden who is doing her best to become a strong Priestess and fight evil spirits like her father. She is a fun and willful character who although a little forgetful doesn’t complain when things go bad. Instead she does what she can to fix the problem. I like her fighting spirit and kind heart.It was really interesting to read about a shrine maiden as the heroine for once. She is also a very relatable character and isn’t too perfect or too flighty. Kagura is a demon who feeds of women’s passionate feelings and although annoyed by Miko at first soon starts to warm up to her. He is an interesting character who has a lot of different sides to him and I can’t wait to find out more about him and his past as the series progresses. I liked that he has a soft side, but still retains his own unique personality even if it does get on Miko’s nerves (more fun that way). All around this was a fun and exciting new series that I can’t wait to read more of!ART: The art was beautiful and showed the emotions of the characters very well I couldn’t get enough of the amazing drawings! I definitely give this artwork a 5/5