CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Soul's Mark: FOUND (Volume 1) - Ashley Stoyanoff Amelia Caldwell just wants a fresh start and hopes that by moving to Willowberg she will get just that. Unfortunately things only get worse when she finds out that her birthmark is more than it seems. Amelia finds out that she has been marked by a vampire’s soul and is his soulmate. Her vampire soulmate is Mitchell Lang. He has been searching for Amelia for almost a century and fears that he will soon lose her to another man. In a desperate attempt to keep her he takes away her free will and intensifies their bond. This turns her once budding love into hate. Amelia fights the bond tooth and nail, not wanting to belong to anyone. While she is fighting for a way to escape she unlocks the painful memories of her past and finds a powerful secret. Before she can explore this any further she is caught in the middle of deadly game of revenge. She’ll realize fast that you cannot run from your destiny.I really haven’t been reading many vampire stories lately, but this one caught my eye and I was glad it did. This story was fast paced and engaging. It was so hard to put down and I actually pulled a couple all nighters to finish it. I loved the suspense and mystery to this story and it really kept me guessing. The action was exciting and had me on the edge of my seat. The characters were really interesting and made me want to find out more about them. Amelia was a tough and spirited girl who just wanted to be normal. I could really relate to her and had fun getting to know more about her personality and her past. Mitchell was interesting and very deep. He had his faults, but I liked that he wasn’t just flat and too perfect like some characters. He had a good heart, but was a bit too impulsive at times. This is an exciting new story that vampire/paranormal romance lovers won’t want to miss!