CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Her Majesty's Dog, Volume 2 - Mick Takeuchi In this volume things really get crazy when Amane and Hyoue find an injured boy in an alley that seems to know a lot about Hyoue.This volume really lets us get to know more about Hyoue and where he came from. I also highly enjoyed seeing him jealous it was a lot of fun. The relationship between Hyoue and Amane really grows in this volume and we get to see a lot more of the hilarious situations these two get in that I love so much.So far a lot of these volumes focus on what Hyoue is feeling so it almost feels as if he is the main character and I personally thought it was a fun new twist to the shoujo genre. Hyoue is definitely one of my favorite manga characters mainly because no matter what they are doing Hyoue turns everything into a fun game.This was a great addition to the series and I can’t wait to read the next one.