CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Mate for Three - Becca Van Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Just when Talia thinks she has finally found some peace in her life she finds herself in the clutches of someone even crazier than her ex-husband and a lot more dangerous.Talia is running from the man she once thought loved her and now finds herself wanting to trust three men who all claim to love her, but she believes that even if they truly do love her, she will only cause them more trouble. Now Blayk, Chris, and James must do everything in their power to convince her that she is safe with them and keep her ex from finding her.I loved this story and how Talia slowly learns to believe in love once again. I also liked the villains who really brought some interesting scenes in the book. They weren’t one dimensional like some villain’s tend to be. I also liked how the author put in a few surprises in the book that kept me on my toes.Talia was a great character who really grew a lot emotionally throughout the story. I really liked seeing how everything worked out for her and how she persevered even after everything she had been through.The boys were all interesting and each had their own unique personalities. It was interesting and fun to learn about each one of them right along with Talia.This book was an interesting and entertaining read that I would highly recommend to fans of werewolf romances.