CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) - Jacqueline Gardner An engaging read that held my interest from the very first page.This was a great and not overly stereotypical story about a teenager with some unusual powers. The heroine was strong and handled herself well instead of just freaking out like so many do in stories like this. I really enjoyed getting to know all of these characters and figuring out the mystery of who the killer was right along with Bridget. The story was exciting and had enough twists and turns to keep me on my toes. I also liked exploring the idea of being able to hear people’s thoughts and some of the consequences that come with that. It was really interesting because this is a power that I think many of us wish we had at some point in our lives. This is a great read that will keep you entertained for hours. I highly recommend you try out Jacqueline Gardner’s “Thoughtless”.