CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1) - Cecilia Robert “Truly, Madly, Deeply, You” is about a sweet friendship that turns into a steamy romance.I really enjoyed this tender hearted romance. The story was beautiful and just grabbed my attention from the beginning. It is so amazing when friendship turns into something more, especially when the pair are a perfect match like these two.Liese is a beautiful woman who just doesn’t know what a gem she has in Frey. I really enjoyed her character and getting to know her even though I was a bit frustrated that she couldn’t see how great Frey really was as more than just a friend. The relationship between these two is so compelling and sweet. I loved seeing it blossom into something more.Frey is such a sweet and romantic man (even though Liese takes a while to realize it). He really cares for her and treats her with kindness and respect. He loved her, but waited and did his best to make her see that the man for her was right in front of her all along. (I love Frey).I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet romance!