CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

BaSatai: Outside In # 1 - Suzan Battah Blood is thicker than water in “BaSatai: Outside In”.Armani’s blood is cursed and because of this is the prime target for deadly enemies. Her character is very strong willed and stubborn she doesn’t sit back and allow the curse to take over her life. She is definitely one of the more interesting characters I have come across. I liked hearing her point of view and how she handled the sticky situations that came with having cursed blood. Rafael is a typical alpha hero in that he believes she should just be a good little girl and do as he and Karhl say, but he soon learns better. The relationship between Rafael and Armani was very interesting and full of twists and turns. This story was well written and highly enjoyable. I loved the new world and supernatural creatures that the author creates in this story. There was also plenty of action going on that had me on the edge of my seat and eager for each turn of the page. Readers of Fantasy and/Romance will love Suzan Battah’s “BaSatai: Outside In”.