CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Masks - Evangeline Anderson Sweet and Sexy Romance!I loved this story the characters were intriguing and had depth to them even with this being a free read. There were some very sweet tender moments as well as very steamy scenes that kept me anxious for more. There is a bit if a surprise as well that turned out to add a bit of drama. Chloe is a sweet, but shy school teacher and with the help from her crazy twin sister Zoe she is in for one crazy, but exciting night with the man of her dreams. I really liked her and her zany sister Zoe. Chloe is a character that I can really relate to and even If she is a little out there I would love to have a sister like Zoe.Mark Jacobs is a pleasant surprise. He really was a sweet guy that knew how to treat a woman. I loved him and I could really feel the connection between him and Chloe. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a wild, but sweet romance.