CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Once a Goddess - Sheila R. Lamb “Once A Goddess” was a profoundly magical story about a woman named Brigid who, in the middle of a battle between two tribes, must choose between what her heart tells her to do and what everyone else believes is right. I absolutely loved this story and how the words just flowed so nicely. The characters were written very well and had real depth. The emotions evoked from this book were so real and empathetic that I couldn’t help the few tears that were shed for the characters. Brigid was a strong woman and even though she made mistakes she really was a beautiful woman and I admire her. The setting couldn’t have been a more perfect place for a story filled with adventure and magic. The imagery was beautiful and very detailed as well. If you wish to get lost in a world where myths and legends are reality then check out “Once A Goddess” by Sheila R. Lamb.