CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

A Dragon Forsaken - Krystal McLaughlin,  Steffanie Hobelman,  Amber Streed The second book in the enchanted island series is about Daphne and she is one heck of a character. Armed with a kick butt attitude and with a little help from her friends Daphne sets out to finds some answers about her past. She will soon realize that the one thing she has feared the most may be what she truly needs.Daphne is such a great character because even though she has a tough exterior deep down she really is a sweetheart. The romance between Daphne and Teagon was so sweet especially at the end. There were a couple of sad moments though giving me the sniffles. All in all this was a fantastic read and a wonderful edition to the enchanted island series. I cannot wait for the third book “The Goblins Daughter”. For an amazingly addicting read check out “A Dragon Forsaken” by Krystal McLaughlin.