CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Savior  The Inteli book 1 - Hazel Gower Nothing brightens up your day like a few handsome aliens! This book was a wonderful mix of comedy, sexy aliens, and kick butt heroines. It started out with a bang as we find Opal a mess after catching her boyfriend cheating on her and if that wasn’t bad enough being abducted by aliens really took the cake. My favorite part about this book is that our heroines are both feisty and even when put in such a crazy situation they don’t take things lying down. Opal is bit more laid back than her friend Heather, but has no problem fighting bad guys right alongside her man. I enjoyed her humorous antics and thoughts, especially when she was with Heather these two are hilarious. Heather was definitely one tough cookie and didn’t take crap from no one. I really admired her spunk even against such surmounting odds. Danickra was an interesting man/alien. His race was really fun to get to know and I liked that they had their own unique traits and abilities. I can’t wait to read more about these aliens and their world in future books!