CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Upsetting the Tides - David Englund,  Wanda Mitchell,  John Berdahl If things seem too good to be true they usually are. A great story of adventure and fantasy I really liked the plot of the story and how well the characters were written. Clark Jackson was a fun and relatable character that really grows on you throughout the story. Against his better judgment he investigates a portal to a strange room where he find that he can take a break from his hectic life without time passing on earth. However he soon realizes his mistake when he attracts unwanted attention from the mysterious Environmental Protection Agency.“Upsetting the Tides” is a highly entertaining read that has enough twists and turns in it to keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. Check out Clark’s exciting adventure in David Englund’s “Upsetting the Tides”.