CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Highland Healer (Highland Talents, #1) - Willa Blair Stealing a woman's heart has never been so dangerous.Never expecting to be a lord, Toran is thrown into a world of trouble. His clan needs a healer, but the one he finds is far too tempting and taking her could ruin her healing touch forever. Aileanna has a healing touch and special talent that must be kept secret. Kidnapped by a marauding army she fears not only for her power, but her heart. Can Aileanna trust Toran with her secrets?This story is action-packed and full of twists and turns that will keep readers on their toes. It is fast-paced and has a sweet romance that will warm your heart. Well written and full of imagination, this story is a must read for historical romance fans!Toran is a fierce warrior and doesn't back down from a challenge. He has to deal with a lot of responsibility on a very short notice, but he takes it with courage. Seeing this big warrior fall hard for Aileanna was so sweet. I couldn't help but root for things to work out between these two.Aileanna is hiding secrets, and when you are a prisoner of war it can be tough keeping them. She is a brave woman who tries to do what is right, but sometimes it is hard to trust even the ones you love. I really enjoyed getting to know more about her and was glad to see her character grow more throughout the book.An action-packed tale full of twists and turns that you won't want to miss!