CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Snow Escape - Roberta Goodman “Snow Escape” is a Heart pounding thriller that will keep you up at night and its just in time for Halloween. I’ll think twice before trying online dating after reading this horror story. Allegra Maxwell is just a sweet woman who is looking for love, but after her brief online dating experience she may not even survive to see the light of day. What do you do when your sanity is questioned and you are trapped in your small apartment with a crazy stalker on the loose? Find out what Allegra does in the exciting new thriller by Roberta Goodman “Snow Escape”.Great storyline and because the situation was so realistic it was that much more frightening. I couldn’t imagine what I would do if I was in that situation, but I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good scary story. A great read for a dark and stormy night. Warning: Not for the faint of heart.