CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Letters to her Soldier - Hazel Gower Falling in love with a soldier has never been so sweet!This was a well paced story that really puts you on a roller coaster ride of emotions. The setting was perfect and with a little help from friends and family love was finally able to bloom for this amazing couple. I loved Greta and the rest of the family and hope to read more about all of them in future books!Bianca was a sweet and beautiful woman who has been in love with Caleb for a long time. Despite confiding in him through letters and feeling the way she does Bianca still believes she isn’t good enough which is why a little help from Greta and the rest of the family was needed. I really liked Bianca and enjoyed seeing her come to truly see her worth for herself throughout the book. It was nice to see how much she had grown and to finally see the relationship between her and Caleb bloomCaleb was a strong and determined man who I really admired. He was by no means perfect even if Bianca believed so, but he tried hard to do his best and really cherished and loved Bianca for who she was. I loved his character and had a great time seeing him convince Bianca that they belonged together. Caleb can really be a charmer when he wants to be. This was a sweet and steamy love story that romance fans won’t want to miss!