CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Desert Sheikh (Books 1, 2 and 3 of The Desert Sheikh romance trilogy) - Katheryn Lane The course of true love never did run smooth.This is the story of how two unlikely people fell in love in the most unlikely of situations. It all starts when Dr. Sarah Greenwich is kidnapped by a powerful Sheikh and she pretends to be the wife of a British ambassador. What will happen when he finds out she has been lying to him. Can their passion overcome the secrets between them and the overwhelming obstacles that keep them apart?This is a fast paced and exotic tale of true love. I was instantly enraptured by the beautiful imagery and captivating characters. The story is full of twists and turns that will have you on the edge of your seat in anticipation.Akbar is a mysterious and formidable hero who is a perfect match to the feisty Sarah. He was intriguing and really knew how to push Sarah’s buttons. I liked seeing how he interacted with Sarah they were a fun pair. His character had a lot of depth and I enjoyed uncovering all of them along with Sarah.Sarah is a stubborn and courageous woman who has found herself in a crazy situation. I liked that she was able to handle herself very well even when things got really tough. She didn’t always make the wisest of decisions, but she made her choices and stuck to them. I really admired her and liked seeing how her relationship with Akbar turned out.For an exciting romance check out The Desert Sheikh Trilogy!