CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Rosethorn - Ava Zavora Heart pounding romance meets and a spine tingling mystery.The story was imaginative and the imagery was hauntingly beautiful. There was always a lot going on as the book switched from past to present, but the author did a great job of making a smooth transition so that there wasn’t a lot of confusion while reading. The pacing of the book was nice and did a great job of providing you just enough information to give you some answers while not giving everything away.The romance was sweet and I loved all of the banter between Sera and Andrew they are really perfect for each other. Even when things hit a rough patch you could tell they really cared for one another. Sera was a wonderful woman and very courageous. I really liked getting to know more about her and seeing how things would turn out. She really went through a lot and I was glad that she got to see Andrew again. Andrew is funny and so charming I couldn't help, but fall in love with him just as Sera had. Seeing him and Sera fall in love both in the past and the present was wonderful.I cried, laughed, and smiled right along with the characters in this book. They are unforgettable and definitely left a mark on my heart.For a sweet romance and a bit of mystery check out Rosethorn!