CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Kilala Princess, Vol. 01 - Rika Tanaka,  Nao Kodaka A whole new world of adventure and romance! This book is basically my childhood dream in print form. Getting to go on an adventure filled with all of my favorite Disney characters not to mention getting the chance to become a real princess myself. This book will definitely appeal to the younger audience and to those of us who are still children at heart. There was tons of whimsy and a bit of mystery, but what I loved the most was the spunky heroine and her banter with the kind and yet annoyingly charming Rei. These two really made the entire story. Kilala is sweet, fun loving, quirky, a bit stubborn, but most of all loyal to the end. She would do anything for her friends and always tries to do the right thing even when it isn’t always the easiest way. She is a great character who would make a great friend. Rei is a bit of a smart aleck, but he knows when to admit he is wrong and sticks up for his friends. This is an exciting adventure that I recommend to anyone who enjoys fairytales and/or Disney.