CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Her Christmas Elf (Santa's Helpers) - Sarah Mäkelä What could be better than having your very own Elf on Christmas?Vera Hayes wasn’t having a very nice Christmas when she found herself traveling alone in Finland. Her boyfriend dumping her had pretty much ruined her Christmas spirit. Just when she thought things couldn’t get even worse she gets lost in a forest in Lapland. Things start looking up when she runs into a magical man who looks suspiciously like an elf. Pekka is in fact one of Santa’s elves and does his best to make this a Christmas she will never forget!This is a very magical and uplifting story that will make your Christmas a little brighter. It is a short and steamy read that will warm you up even on the coldest winter day. There is some great chemistry between Vera and Pekka that practically sizzles off the page. I also enjoyed getting to know them a little more as well and could definitely see these two as a great couple.Vera is a fun character and no one can resist Pekka’s easy charm. They both make this a fun and exciting read for romance readers to feel the Christmas spirit all year round!