CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Kiss It Better - Linda Kage A heartwarming tale filled with love and hope.This story was beautifully written and captivated me from the beginning. I have enjoyed books by this author before and was not disappointed with this one. The characters slowly worked their way into my heart and I found myself sharing many of same emotions as Sophia throughout her journey to find out what loving someone really means. Sophia was a courageous and caring woman and I highly enjoyed seeing the relationship between her and Reed slowly develop. She grew a bit throughout the book as well and finally realizes that when it comes to love the heart doesn’t abide by any rules or conditions and nothing can stop it.Reed hasn’t always had the best life and it has only gotten worse. Despite all of this he has a big heart and any woman would be lucky to have him. He was an interesting character that I enjoyed getting to know right along with Sophia. He also grew a lot throughout the book just as Sophia did.I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves heartwarming romances with characters that will captivate you from the very beginning.