CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Second Son - Elise Marion One exciting adventure filled with royal politics, lots of action, and a healthy dose of romance.The story was beautifully written and had me hooked from the first page. There is plenty of drama and Prince Serge and Isabelle must overcome many obstacles before they can find love in each other’s arms. Isabelle is a sweet woman who is tired of being pushed around and starts to do some pushing herself. She has a strong heart as well and even though she really loved Lionus she also knows that Serge is a good man. I loved the relationship between these two and watching how it developed slowly but surely throughout the course of the book.Serge is a sweet man who is used to living in his brother’s shadow, but when he finally gets a chance to win the heart of the woman he has loved for so long and become more than just the second son he does everything he can to prove his worth. I enjoyed seeing Serge fight for what he believes in and finally be able to prove his worth. He really was a great character that had a lot of depth.I highly recommend this to anyone who love an action filled historical romance.