CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Florence (Florence Waverley, #1) - Ciye Cho A thrilling adventure you won’t want to miss!Florence Waverly has been kidnapped to become the Mer Prince Kiren’s human familiar. To make matters worse she is thrust in the middle of a war between the Mer and the Darkness. She must fight to survive and choose between two brothers Kiren the charmer and Rolan the loner who pushes her away. To take a stand and find out where she truly belongs she will have to risk it all including her very soul. This story was beautiful, engaging, and captivated me right from the start. The world was beautiful and deadly. The creatures were very imaginative and delving into this mysterious new world was fun and exciting.Florence was a strong and determined woman. Even with all of the strange and deadly situations she has been put in she still finds a way to persevere and that’s what I liked most about her. Rolan was the mysterious loner that intrigued and frightened Florence. Finding out more about him and understanding him better was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed this character.Kiren was a charmer for sure and liking him was very easy, but there is more to him than meets the eye.Check out Florence and delve into an exciting new world below the sea!